You will support our Live-In Care Manager to make sure that our private clients receive the very highest standard of service and that our carers feel well supported. You will be responsible for the maintenance of care plans and risk assessments to ensure they are reflective of changing need. You will also be responsible for ensuring a stable schedule/rotation for each client is in place so that they have consistent continuity of care.
You will assist the Live-In Care Manager with the following responsibilities:
- To assist in making sure all necessary documentation is in place for new clients.
- To assist in creating care plans and individual risk assessments for our clients
- To assist in regular reviews of care plans and risk assessments of our existing clients
- To undertake quality assurance visits and spot checks as allocated by the care manager; to ensure all client contact is recorded on the e-Care system.
- To support the carers in appropriate use of the e-Care system ensuring all care is evidenced and captured.
- To assist in pre-screening and interviewing potential carers
- To assist in maintaining frequent and regular contact with the carers and to ensure all contact and support is recorded on e-Care system
- To assist in completing spot checks, supervisions and quality assurance visits making sure all is recorded in carers’ files.
- To assist in taking initial enquiries and passing over to care manager in a timely manner
- To assist in undertaking assessments of potential clients and reassessments of existing clients as required
- To support and participate in the On Call function which will require some weekend working.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record working in the care sector
- Experience of using care monitoring software
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Planning and organisational skills
- NVQ3 or above.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Relations skills
Be nice to have but not essential
- Caring experience
- Mileage expenses paid currently at 40p per mile
- Expenses for client and carer meets
- 5% family and friends discount
- Client Referral Scheme (up to £500 per client)
- Free Employee Assistance Scheme