As a Care Manager at Ashridge Home Care you have the important job of making sure that our private clients received the very highest standard of service and that our carers feel well supported. You will be responsible for assessing the needs of our clients and putting together care plan to reflect those needs. You’ll be responsible for ensuring a schedule for each client is in place so that they have consistent continuity of care.
The Care Manager for visiting care will be overall responsible for organising up to 1000 hour of care each week with the assistance of a Co-ordinator.
- To undertake client assessments
- Accountable for client set up from assessment through to the client start date, including all associated paperwork
- To ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements with the support of the Operations Manager.
- The set up and maintenance of care-related documentation, within agreed timescale.
- To ensure robust communication with all key professionals
- To ensure robust completion of incident reporting within guidelines
- To ensure all client and carer contact is captured as required on our e-Care system.
- To handle initial complaints/concerns & report actions to the Operations Manager
- To Support the Operations Manager and Director with events and community functions.
- To support and participate in the on call function which will require some weekend working
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record working in the care sector
- Experience of using care scheduling software
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Planning and organisational skills
- NVQ4 or above.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Relations skills
Be nice to have but not essential
- Education to degree or equivalent level
- Caring experience
- Mileage expenses paid currently at 40p per mile
- Expenses for client and carer meets
- 5% family and friends discount
- Client Referral Scheme (up to £500 per client)
- Free Employee Assistance Scheme