- Customer Service Executive
- High Wycombe
- Competitive Salary plus benefits
Great opportunity to join a market-leading Company whose continued success has created 2 new vacancies for experienced Customer Service Executives to join their friendly and professional team.
With responsibility for ensuring the effective processing of customer orders, your role will include:
- Processing sales orders from phone calls and emails whilst monitoring stock availability.
- Handling customer queries and resolving any complaints
- Liaising with transportation and logistics companies to book deliveries where needed
- Data collation and creation of reports, particularly using MS Excel
Skills and Experience Required:
You’ll need to demonstrate previous Customer Service experience within a busy, phone based commercial role and be comfortable using your initiative to resolve queries and complaints.
With excellent MS Office, particularly Excel skills, you’ll be a confident communicator and demonstrate attention to detail with methodical accuracy whilst maintaining a high volume of output. You will also have achieved at least GCSE grade C for Maths and English. Experience of SAP would be an advantage.
As well as a great Salary, benefits include 25 + 8 days holiday, company pension scheme, life assurance and parking.Apply