Brief overview of the role:
A fantastic opportunity for 3 Customer Service Specialists to join an award winning medical organisation in Loudwater.
Working as part of a busy friendly team, your role will be to provide excellent customer service to patients and healthcare professionals. You’ll also promote the company’s products and services, upselling to existing customers by using your active listening and influencing skills.
There are 2 positions working 10:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday and 1 position working 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Previous experience of upselling products
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must have proven data entry skills
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Be able to work to deadlines
Key Job responsibilities:
- Provide a first class service to ensure patients remain on our service
- Building strong relationships with patients and health care professionals
- General administration duties
- Managing your own database of patients
- Ensure client records are kept updated and accurate
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Modern Office Facilities
- Free parking onsite
- Subsidised canteen
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply Now for this opportunity!Apply