An exciting opportunity to learn and gain a qualification and training in Customer Services in an award winning medical company in High Wycombe.
During the course of the Customer Service Apprenticeship, the trainee will rotate round all four teams within the department.
The Apprenticeship will be run in Partnership with Together Training and West Herts College and trainees will gain a Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 qualification. Completion of the apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
• Processing daily prescription orders
• Making phone calls and emailing customers, GP surgeries and nurses
• Responding to answer phone messages
• Setting up new patients on the system
• Promoting products and services to customers in order to grow the business
• Identify business opportunities and convert these into sales or pass to the relevant team
Essential qualities include good communication skills, team work, decision making and IT skills, along with a minimum of Grade 4 at English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent).Apply