Newly created position for a Finance Assistant within a versatile, friendly and focused finance team, as they continue to expand their hugely successful business.
The company are a world leader in their sector and have experienced continuing growth over the past year.
You’ll be involved in a wide range of daily finance activities including:
- Accounts Receivable, including cash book and bank reconciliations
- Handling customer queries
- Credit control / debt collection
- Accounts Payable – matching invoices & purchase orders
- Reviewing and approving invoices
- Resolving suppliers queries and setting up new supplier accounts
- Month end reconciliations and reports
- General admin tasks.
You’ll have some solid experience working within a Finance department and ideally, will be studying AAT at Foundation level or higher.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate good IT skills particularly MS Excel and SAP, have good literacy and numerical skills with GCSE Maths and English, at grade 4/5 or above (A-C).
Able to work with minimum supervision, with excellent attention to detail; you’ll also be reliable, well organised, flexible and enthusiastic.
The company offer a competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday per year, Company pension, Life Assurance, Company share scheme and study support.
Apply now for further detailsApply