Graduate Opportunity – FinTech
Client Services Executive
Fantastic opportunity to join a hugely innovative Financial Services company who are experiencing exponential growth, following their recent merger with a global organisation.
Working from modern offices in High Wycombe, Bucks, you’ll be joining the Client Services team who are the point of contact for key corporate clients and the primary revenue and growth area of the business.
They are seeking recent Graduates in Finance, Economics, Maths or Business, or perhaps Graduates who have gained some finance sector experience and who want to kickstart their careers.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Managing client relationships from initial onboarding to providing daily trading support
- Answering daily client payments and banking queries, investigating payment issues and ensuring clients are kept up to date
- Providing expert knowledge of products and services, making presentations and live client demos
The company are looking for candidates with:
- An eye for detail to ensure accuracy, as you’ll be handling currency trades and high value payments in a pressured environment
- Strong customer service awareness with the ability to manage multiple enquiries at any one time
- Be proactive with the drive to investigate and solve issues using your initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal directly with clients, developing rapport with professionalism
You’ll be given training and support to develop your career at this exciting time of growth for the Company.
For more information, apply now!Apply