Career opportunity for an HR Administrator with solid recruitment experience, to join an established and award-winning company on a fixed term Contract to cover maternity leave.
As part of an established Human Resources department you will assist the team in the provision of a pro-active HR service.
You’ll be responsible for effectively managing the recruitment process which will include ensuring accurate job descriptions and person specifications are prepared, sourcing of candidates, logging applications received, arranging interviews, producing interview packs, liaising with recruiting managers, candidates and relevant third parties.
You’ll be involved at the 1st interview stage of the selection process for new recruits and actively assist with the line managers’ selection decisions and will also be responsible for the preparation of all new starter paperwork, including offer letters and any other contractual paperwork including the referencing process. You will liaise with the successful candidates on a regular basis ensuring their onboarding experience is a positive one. As the final part of the recruitment process you will conduct the HR induction meetings with new starters and welcome them to the Company.
Under the guidance of the HR Manager you will provide advice and support to staff and Managers. You will, as part of your development, assist with employee relations matters which will include gathering information, preparing documentation, attending meetings and producing minutes.
You will also support the HR Manager and Senior HR Advisor with general HR tasks. You will be responsible for administrative tasks associated with day-to-day queries and issues, including being responsible for own filing, updating of HR database etc.
- Experience of working within and supporting an established HR Department
- Experience of managing the recruitment process including interviewing alongside line managers
- Passionate about providing excellent service to internal and external customers with the ability to build relationships with staff and recruitment agencies
- Able to demonstrate skills in prioritising, planning and organising workload in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An innovative thinker with an inquiring mind
- Highly IT literate, including Microsoft Office and database skills
- Natural team player
- Desire to develop a career in a generalist H R role
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits including health insurance, contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, subsidised canteen, free onsite parking.
Apply now for further information.Apply