This is a newly created role working for a highly successful and strategically growing business in High Wycombe. They are a world leading supplier in their sector with sustainability and innovation as a core principle.
The company are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to assist with the following duties
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail.
- Daily review of plans and maintaining any transport changes for planning purposes
- Booking of daily haulage requirements
- Balancing of transport capabilities across network to support efficient order fulfilment
- Analysing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Monitoring shipments, costs and timelines based on JIT principles.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and 3PLs
- Maintain and issue a variety of internal reports
- To undertake any duties commensurate with the level and expectations of this post. Tasks may be varied to meet changing service requirements
The successful candidate for the Logistics Coordinator will have strong customer service experience, along with excellent coordination and organisational skills. Good communication skills are essential, as is confidence in dealing with a variety of customers and third parties via phone and email.
Key requirements for the Logistics Coordinator are:
- Customer service/client facing background and experience
- Use of Excel to at least intermediate level
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths grade C or above
- Use of SAP desirable.
The company offer a competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday per year, Company pension, Life Assurance, Company share schemeApply