My client in High Wycombe is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
You will be required to monitor all machinery within the production department and to ensure any errors or maintenance issues are resolved quickly with as little impact to production times as possible.
You will also be required on occasion to visit various sites to oversee and/or install equipment and provide first line support where necessary. Knowledge of machinery is a must have – CNC/ Milling and 3D printing would be ideal, though not essential.
- To work closely with the Digital Production manager and be an integral part of the manufacturing Team
- To support the manufacturing team with monthly servicing of relevant equipment
- Conduct installations, troubleshooting, general maintenance and repair on all areas
- Preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Conduct and organise extraction/plantroom/ HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting
- To support and service existing and new Table Top Milling and 3D Printing equipment in Dental Laboratories
- Knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulations.
- To offer the best level of support on all aspects of the product range
- To offer the best level support materials, accessories, software
- To work closely with the Digital Support team
Equipment Installation and Set up
- To Install and set up all new milling systems inc milling unit, extraction, software and related products.
- To train and teach the customer for best practice on equipment, software and materials
- To offer on-going support by either on-line, phone or visits.
- Help create and execute an agreed SOP on installing, setting up and training In-House milling units, 3D Printers and associated software
- Create and execute an agreed SOP on on-going support and maintenance for all customers as required.
- Understand the full range of accessories and materials associated with all relevant equipment and be able to demonstrate effectively.
- Aim to hit monthly targets and KPI’s
- Be willing to stay away from home a reasonable number of nights per month in order to fully complete the relevant case
- Attend any relevant shows or events
- To pro-actively promote new products, support the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Be courteous, business like and professional in appearance and attitude at all times.
- To work collaboratively with the in-house teams, technical support team and the rest of the business when necessary, in all aspects of that role.
- To work collectively as a team; supporting each other and the rest of the business to give the customer the best experience possible.
- Treat all company assets as if they are your own, ie car, phone, laptop etc
- Maintain high quality CRM records and calendars
- Be competent with using all aspects of modern business practice tools – Microsoft Word, Excel etc
- Adhere to all company rules and expectations
£35,000 – £40,000 depending on experienceApply