New opportunity for a fantastic organiser to join a global manufacturer within their UK subsidiary based in High Wycombe, Bucks.
Focusing on the EMEA markets, you’ll be supporting the marketing and sales teams plus channel partners and customers on a daily basis and the role would ideally suit someone looking to start a career within marketing, event management or sales.
- Handling first line customer enquiries via the main switchboard, email and web site and forwarding enquiries to the relevant sales and support teams
- Assisting with and eventually taking responsibility for the preparation of physical and virtual events including trade shows, conferences and internal company events. This includes completing relevant forms, coordinating suppliers and logistics, booking hotels and travel and preparing exhibition and event materials along with event promotion. This will involve some UK and international travel.
- Assisting the coordination of suppliers including print, translation and web agencies to deliver timely material to the marketing team
- Helping to organise and upload marketing content to Newsletter, web sites, social media channels, on-line content marketing library etc. Assisting in creating engaging content.
- Supporting a multi-lingual sales team with marketing collateral and customer requests
- Supporting channel partners and customers with marketing assistance including helping to create and distribute brochures, flyers, slide decks and product material
Key Skills Required:
You’ll be an enthusiastic and positive team member with excellent organisation and administrative skills. You should also possess:
- some previous experience working in an office environment and have experience with or the ability to quickly learn different applications such as WordPress, company CRM and marketing software.
- Previous experience organising events, company meetings or larger social events would be beneficial.
- Be dedicated, accurate and productive with excellent attention to detail
- Have strong organisation and time management skills and be able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Possess excellent written and spoken skills for customer communication and assisting with copywriting
This is an ideal role for someone looking to grow their career within a highly successful, customer centric technology company.
Apply now for further information.Apply