- Office Administrator
- Wooburn Green, Bucks
- £23 – £25K
We’re looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join an innovative and solutions-based team in Wooburn Green.
This is a very varied position and a key role in ensuring the day to day organisation of the office including:
- General office administration
- PA responsibilities for the Directors including travel and event bookings
- Entering accounts payable information and reconciling purchase orders against invoices
- Ensuring effective credit control
- Collating data for the outsourced monthly payroll
- Monitoring Contracts, planned maintenance/service schedules and insurances
- Ensuring Heath & Safety administration and HR systems are kept up to date
Skills and Experience Required:
With previous experience of working in a busy SME company, you’ll need to demonstrate strong organisational and administrative capabilities along with:
- Good IT skills including MS Office, especially Excel and ideally, knowledge of SAGE 50.
- A Confident, outgoing and assertive style of communication and ability to build relationships with people.
- Be flexible and adaptable with the enthusiasm to take on a variety of tasks at short notice.
- the ability to use your initiative and be pro-active within the business.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll received 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and benefits include free, onsite parking.
If this is you, and you’d like to join an evolving, successful and friendly Company, apply now for more information.Apply