- PA / Customer Service
- Salary to £29K plus benefits
- High Wycombe, Bucks
Exciting new opportunity within a hugely successful, market-leader, who work with some of the UK’s biggest brand names – they’ve just created a new role for a versatile and ‘can do’ PA / Customer Service-focused person to join their friendly team based in High Wycombe, Bucks.
Because of their continued success and growth, the MD needs a super organised person to provide administrative support, as well as handling certain key client accounts, ensuring excellent customer service is maintained.
A key part of the role will be booking and co-ordinating UK, European and occasional worldwide flights, taxis and hotel accommodation for the Managing Director and other team members. You’ll also be:
- Managing email accounts and telephone calls
- Creating presentation material using PowerPoint
- Assisting with the completion of tenders, new Contracts and ad hoc documentation
- Providing administrative support where required throughout the office
- Managing a specific sector of Customer Accounts involving taking orders, handling queries and monitoring stock levels to ensure a continued supply
You’ll need to demonstrate previous PA or EA experience, ideally within a busy fast-paced SME environment, where you’ve had to be flexible and use your initiative.
Speaking to people at all levels, you’ll be an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport.
You’ll have a strong customer service focus with previous experience of handling client queries to resolution.
You’ll also have advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
As this is a newly created position within the Company, you’ll need to be flexible and adaptable as the role beds down successfully within the organisation – an exciting opportunity!
Excellent salary and benefits package, along with a genuinely friendly team within modern offices.