A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PRODUCT MANAGER to join a successful, dynamic medical industry company based in High Wycombe. You will be reporting to the VP of Product Management and it is essential that you have at least 3/5 years of product management experience in the medical industry.
Key job responsibilities:
- Develop and execute effective product/marketing plans and programs, both strategic and tactical to drive net sales.
- Collaborate with sales and procurement to develop timely and accurate forecasts to ensure required fill rates on existing and new products while supporting sector goals to improve return on working capital.
- Drive brand equity management, product line strategy development and product management.
- Identify business growth opportunities and strategic partners on a continual basis including development and launching new products.
- Manage entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Must be graduate ideally with business, marketing or related degree preferred.
- 3/5 years prior product management experience in the medical industry required.
- Proven experience successfully managing the P&L and balance sheet for brand categories
Salary & benefits:
- £55 – 60K
- 23 days holiday rising with service to 28 + bank holidays
- Benefits package including generous bonus, Pension scheme and excellent opportunities for a career growth!