- Quality Assistant, 6 month Contract
- Loudwater, near High Wycombe
- £24 – 25K, benefits, onsite parking
We’re seeking a Quality Assistant to join a leading medical products company for a 6 month period, focusing on the Quality Control testing.
You’ll be responsible for completing Quality Control tests and checks, assisting with Goods-in inspection and maintaining the quality management system (QMS). This will involve:
- Completing Quality Test Forms for QC testing and checks.
- To issue, print and bind Log Books / Lot Books and print Forms.
- To update Lot book information in databases.
- To update New Product Codes to Label Databases.
- To assist / assess the quality and quantity of incoming products; applying QA passed labels on products.
- To maintain accurate records of deliveries and quality assessments and archiving of samples.
- To assist in inputting of delivery quantities into the IT system.
- To interact and liaise with suppliers and purchasing to resolve delivery and product quality problems.
- To assess Goods returned within the Quarantine area.
- To recognize and handle product and process nonconformities e.g. NCMRs and Deviations.
- To perform the daily recording of Warehouse environmental conditions.
- To ensure that all test procedures are in-place and that test equipment is suitably calibrated.
- To assist with logging and investigating Customer Complaints and propose corrective actions to Management.
- To support the daily tasks and the supporting documentation and processes associated with the quality system, including but not limited to NCMRs, Issues, CAPAs, Deviations and Customer Complaints.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Proficient in English writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Ability to check product deliveries against supplier information and documentation.
- Ability to apply a great deal of attention to detail in goods inspection and accuracy for entry of data entry.
- Ability to interact with suppliers in reference to quality issues arising with delivered product.
- Ability to resolve technical and quality problems.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook