Our client has a vacancy for a Sales Administrator to join the Sales Support team within their modern UK office, based in High Wycombe, Bucks.
You’ll be joining a market-leading, global innovator and manufacturer with a friendly, open culture where you’ll be involved with wide range of sales support tasks and be a key member of the team.
Your core activities will be:
- providing all aspects of support to the sales cycle from quote to production to delivery
- responding to customer enquiries, UK and internationally
- involvement with input for new products and industry sector initiatives
- resource for technical product brochures and samples
- some event / exhibition attendance within UK and possibly Europe
Skills and Experience Required:
- Order Processing, Sales Support or Customer Service experience is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), ideally with knowledge of a CRM system.
- Clear, polite and confident telephone manner.
- Strong work ethic and good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good numerical ability
A great salary and benefits package is available including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare scheme, Pension Scheme, Annual Profit Share, On-site Parking.
For further details, apply now.Apply