My client in High Wycombe is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Salary: £19,700 with the potential to increase to £23,500 after probation and training.
Working within the warehouse, you will be doing everything from general pick packing, dispatch and stock management. Some computer knowledge is essential for this role as you will be updating stock on the system and printing pick lists.
What you will be doing:
- Printing pick lists and pick/ packing orders from across two floors in the warehouse – Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Printing dispatch labels and arranging van loading
- Taking in deliveries, unloading and putting away in designated areas
- Updating warehouse management systems with stock updates/ discrepancies
- Keeping the warehouse and walkways clean at all times