Who we are
Arnold Business Services Limited trading as Trio Recruitment (“Trio”, “we” or “us”) is committed to the privacy of all data entered by anyone who accesses our website. We adhere to relevant legislation, which protects your personal data, particularly the Data Protection Act.
What type of data is required?
- Your CV details.
- We collect data such as your name, address, email address, contact numbers, current salary, salary requirements and general information about the type of work you are seeking.
Who will see the data?
- Those employees of Trio Recruitment necessary to the recruitment process.
- Prospective employers or our employer clients who may need temporary help.
How will the data be used?
- To provide you with the services that you request.
- To assist Trio Recruitment and their employer clients in the recruitment process.
- To contact you from time to time about our services.
For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply to any of our prospective employer clients may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
Trio Recruitment does not sell, rent or trade the data supplied by you to/ with any other organisation or individual.
Consent, Storage and Third Parties
- By using this website and supplying your details, including your CV, you consent to our collection and processing of your data, and the disclosure of this information to prospective employer clients.
- When you submit information to us, either via the website or email, you understand and agree that we may store your information in a secure manner.
- We will use the data that you have supplied to us to email you from time to time. If you do not wish to receive further emails then you can ask us to stop sending them by contacting us at email@example.com.
If Trio Recruitment decides to make changes to this policy, these will be clearly posted on this page.